Friday, December 14, 2007

Office Party Season

Thursday 13th - Thursday 20th December 2007

The office party season kicked off it's Christmas countdown for me on Dec 13th with the Starworks ( my PR company) Christmas dinner at the Little Inn on W12th, followed the next week by the Createthe ( responsible for my website) Christmas do at Soho House, then back the Little Inn on W 12th on Thursday 20th for the Lipman party. What a blur...


Jauretsi at the Starworks party. What an enviously little waist!


Me with the mastermind couple behind Starworks, Alana Varel and James Grant.


Lovely Leigh Lezark


Melissa Lun and Kate Bartle from Starworks; Eskimo kissing I think.


Paud and Lyle Maltz, (wearing one of of my cashmere chequerboard scarves!)


Kelly Penford, cheeky chappy.



Amir Zia and Tony King from Createthe at his party.


A hot chick from Createthe and Kevin Robinson from Kevin Krier.


Amir, Drew Cramer and James Gardner, the other host.


DJ Honey Dijon doing her thing


David Lipman trying his hardest not to notice the burlesque stripper next to him at his Christmas party.


Quynh Mai from Lipman and her photographer boyfriend Nick Heavican.


Milana Lipman, Amir and her friend from school.Too cute.


The world record holding sword swallower , who after stealing my champagne whilst talking to me in a thick Turkish accent, turned out to be from exotic Bromley in Kent.


Mark Meyer, me and Jack Flannagan


Amir with the gorgeous Tina Lipman.