Wednesday, October 8, 2008

CFDA New Members Party

Wednesday 8th October 2008

This year I was accepted to become a member of the CFDA, which I am thrilled about. Last night, along with the other 27 new members, we were thrown a cocktail party in our honour at the home of Elie and Rory Tahari in Soho. The house, which used to belong to Rupert Murdoch, was beyond gorgeous, I was particularly envious of the split level rooftop where I spent most of the evening chatting to the other designers (I somehow missed Martha Stewart and Leighton Meester who were both there too)...


The new members group photo set against the NY downtown skyline, with the CFDA president Diane Von Furstenberg looking glamourous as ever in the centre.


It also happened to my my birthday as well as other new member Rachel Comey's, here we are toasting ourselves...


Swimwear designer Malia Mills, her sister and menswear designer Eunice Lee from Unis.


Richard Chai and Paud Roche


The lovable bears, Robert Tagliapietra and Jeffrey Costello.


Jewellery designer Robert Lee Morris, who was super friendly.


Erica Davies and Amy Chan


Kikka and Vicky Bartlett both from VPL and me.